In the World of Crowbonehuyana.........

ういつすー!
art. photography. inspiration. handmade crafting.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

......the clock strikes....

..."The clock strikes midnight....welcomed hugs from mi favorites.....I'm 27 finally. What can I say, I don't feel any different. But all ready know that things have been different internally. I've been more contemplative on life.

All I know is that I've been putting into practice "The Power of Now." Realizing there's more to life than what I've been worried about past years. Knowing that life happens when you aren't always analyzing it. Knowing that I can be more than people expect me to be. Knowing I am capable of doing what I always dreamed of.

Lately, the world, through my eyes, have been more beautiful and amazing than usual. I have faith that my life will turn out the way it's supposed to. All I have to do, is live it and be present.

Those meant to be in my life will be there. For those who aren't, always have a lesson to teach me, to become the person that I am today.

.................so cheers to the universe......" !here, here!

No comments: