In the World of Crowbonehuyana.........

ういつすー!
art. photography. inspiration. handmade crafting.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Living In Long Beach now.....




The new studio space in our 2 bedroom long beach apt. Been loving our space. It's peaceful, yet very lively at the same time. But not overwhelmingly draining.

So a lot has happened.....recently some sad things, but also very good things.

I won't go into it on here but yes it was difficult to go through.

Anyways, I've been still thinking about how to finish this painting, but I take my sweet time. I like to marinate on my ideas sometimes especially with these huge paintings. It really forces me to think slowly on what ideas I put down visually onto the canvas.



 Some ceramic works I worked on during the past months:













No comments: